We're growing the team - Product Development Role
This new role will be initially be focused on large scale field trials and testing for new product development. In addition to supporting field testing, the candidate will be responsible for data analysis and performance evaluation from a significant number of air quality sensors.
The new hire will also assist with setting up and commissioning a new air quality testing facility in our offices and will be responsible for following product testing procedures, along with other members of our technical team.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company at an exciting time and to play a key part in launching new products to the international market.
There will be an opportunity for this person to develop a new area of expertise in the company and to act as a key member of the team in the area of air quality monitoring.
- Analyse performance and measurement data from remote environmental monitors and present results clearly and concisely to the technical team
- Support field trials and deployments of air quality monitoring systems
- Assist with the specification, build and commissioning of new test facilities
- Help with the design of test procedures for air quality monitoring equipment
- Follow detailed written process checklists to validate and test functionality
- Maintain all documentation and spreadsheets related to equipment control and testing
- Assist with assembly of measurement stations
- Visit customer sites to maintain and install field measurement equipment
- Support the launch of new products to market
- Comfortable with measurement instrumentation and field equipment
- Experience with calibration procedures and laboratory testing
- Experience in creating well-structured reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Qualification (Level 7 or above) in Environmental Science or Analytical Science or equivalent experience
- Enthusiastic individual with hard work ethic and a good team player
- Good knowledge of current Air Quality directives
- Experience with data analysis software e.g. Python, Matlab, R, Excel
- Experience in experiment design or testing
- Interest in IoT, remote measurement or environmental monitoring an advantage
- Full clean driving license
To apply or for more information check out the job advert here