The AS180 Sonisens is an indoor sound level monitor designed to collect and analyse sound level readings in any application.
This automated sound level sensor can be integrated into your building network to provide continuous measurements of acoustic parameters in your space.
The rugged design and versatile installation kit means you can monitor sound levels discreetly in any environment. Whether you want to assess workplace noise exposure on the factory floor or understand patient recuperation in a hospital ward, we can help you to capture the information you need.
Where can I use it?
Indoor acoustic monitoring covers a wide range of applications, from health and safety to smart buildings. We supply rugged equipment that can be deployed in any setting and our Sonitus Cloud reporting platform can analyse readings to give you insights into your space.
Workplace noise exposure
Monitor noise at workstations to assess the need for hearing protection and conservations.
Smart building acoustics
Use sound to understand employee comfort. Gain insights into real estate usage and how to improve your spaces.
Hospital patient comfort
Monitor sound trends in your hospital ward to make sure that patient recovery is not interrupted. Share insights with your team.
Machine condition checks
Monitor sound levels continuously to check for any change in performance. Detect maintenance issues automatically.
Noise complaint checks
Monitor sound levels continuously inside properties affected by noise to understand long term trends.
Monitor noise inside occupied parts of your building during fit out works or renovations.
- Accurate to IEC 61672 Class 1
- Measure LEQ, L05, L10, L50, L90, L95 and LMAX
- A and C frequency weighting
- Frequency analysis option - 1/1 or 1/3 octaves
- Fast and Slow time weighting
- Flexible logging times from 1 to 30 minutes
- Large memory for long-term data storage
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection for easy integration
- Optional 4G modem for independent communications
- User interface using web browser for simple set up
- Automatic upload to secure cloud-hosted analysis system
- Versatile mounting options and microphone connections